As I was busy scrolling down for no reason…
My inner voice : No reason?
Okay! I was actually reading some of you guys’ amazing blogs.
My inner voice : Better.
Ya. So, as I was busy doing that. An orange dot popped up above the bell on the top right corner of the site.
My inner voice : That’s what people call notifications.
Dude, come on! I’m trying something here.
Nevermind. I was overwhelmed by another nomination for the “Liebster Award”. I thought, “Okay. Maybe sometime later I will start writing for it.”. Then came another. And another. One more. And that went on for the next three more nominations.
Basically, this is my seventh nomination for the award in a week and eighth in total. I thank Future Pixar Blog , Mum Of One , Radiant Thoughts , The Learnify , Rural Voices Blog , Through My Eyes and Addison Greene for nominating me. Thank you. 🙂
You know the rules already, I guess. But anyway, here are the rules for the nomination.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF :
- Blogging is my new favourite hobby. I play keyboard and paint sometimes too.
2. I am ambidextrous.
3. I’m a taurian.
4. Badminton is my favourite sport. I’ve always wanted to play badminton like Saina Nehwal. I am intrigued by the guys playing cricket too. Intrigued as in, not by the guys playing it, but by cricket. Haha! I always want to play when I watch them play.
5. I love AB De Villiers. Have you heard him sing and play guitar?
6. When it comes to keeping my room clean, I’m a mess. But when I do clean it, I don’t let anyone touch anything.
7. If you go on a date with me, I’ll eat and not talk at all. You’ll probably get bored. On top of that, I eat very slow. Haha! 😀
8. I love and try to keep people happy. (I always fail to. :p )
9. I love dogs. I don’t want babies. I can live with puppies for the rest of my life.
10. My maa is my best friend who has always been there. I share things with her that I don’t share with my sisters.
11. I love getting dressed but I hate shopping.
ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS FROM BEING NOMINATED :
I couldn’t answer all the questions. So I decided to select two questions each from the seven bloggers mentioned above. Pardon me guys.
The Learnify asks –
- How many best friends have you had during your lifetime?
Answer : I don’t remember exactly how many, but I do remember that all of them left. They’re not even a friend to me. Strangers, to be precise. I’m hoping the current ONE to be the one, you know.
2. If you were trapped on an island for 3 days, what would you take with you?
Answer : Water, mobile phone (with internet of course!), a box of pizza, garlic bread. I don’t care how I look, I just want food.
Mehar Malhotra asks –
- What kind of music connects to your soul?
Answer : I was into rap, very much. But since last year, I love Ed Sheeran. So it has to be soft, romantic music.
2. Name a thing that makes you smile every time you see it.
Answer : A golden retriever. Or any breed. It just has to be a dog.
Mum Of One asks –
- Do you believe in soul mates?
Answer : Yes, I do believe in soulmates. Without a doubt. That belief is the inspiration for my love related blogs. 🙂
2. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Answer : I would choose to be on a beach, with some food, a camera and a book. And nothing/no one else.
Hindu Reddy asks –
- What helps you come out of anger or grief?
Answer : Crying out loud in an empty room always helps.
2. What is the one thing in your life that you never want to lose?
Answer : My family and hope.
Addison Greene asks –
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog?
Answer : Inspiration could be found anywhere. From talking to someone about their experience in something to recalling some of your own experiences. Or sometimes, picking up a subject on which every reader can relate. For me, it’s both.
2. What is your favorite place in the world?
Answer : My favourite place is yet to be discovered.
Future Pixar asks –
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
Answer : My favourite part about blogging has to be the fact that we as bloggers, be it a amateur or a professional, good or bad are always appreciated and motivated to do better by anonymous people.
2. Where is your safe haven?
Answer : In my mother’s arms.
Vibash asks –
- Do you celebrate festival? Which is your favorite?
Answer : As an Indian, the answer to, “Do you celebrate festival?” will always be yes. Diwali is my favourite festival.
2. Have you ever cook yourself, what is that?
Answer : Yes, I have. Maggi, pasta, omelette and pancakes. Haha!
11 QUESTIONS THAT I’VE PREPARED FOR MY NOMINEES :
- Name one thing you cannot go a day without?
- Nicknames are always funny. What’s yours?
- Describe your life with a movie title/ a song.
- What was you first rejection or proposal like?
- Were you a shy kid in school or someone who makes the whole class laugh?
- An inspirational movie you would suggest someone to watch?
- Do you believe in drinking to flaunt or just be okay with admitting to not drink while your group does, at a club?
- Are you a gym freak? How do you feel about being one?
- Wedding near a beach or at a plaza?
- Cats or dogs?
- You are/aim to be a/an……?